Class 9 Lithium Battery Paper/Vinyl Labels (100mm x 100mm) - 500 labels per roll
Use these Class 9 Lithium Battery Labels when shipping Class 9 Lithium Battery Hazardous Materials.
These labels are required for specified quantities of Class 9 Lithium Battery materials. Our Class 9 Lithium Battery hazmat labels are printed with fade resistant inks. Our adhesives are formulated for use in various climates and environments as well as strong holds on corrugated boxes. Once affixed, they won't fade or fall off. They also feature outstanding chemical and abrasion resistance. These labels help you stay in compliance with CFR 172.400; ICAO 5-3; and IMO 5.2 design requirements. All of our Hazard Labels are available in the following styles: Worded or International Wordless, Personalized with a Proper Shipping Name, Blank with tabs or with an extended tab in both paper and vinyl.
Required for shipping hazmat by ground, rail, air and sea, hazard class labels must be used on certain bulk and non-bulk packages
- Available in coated paper or coated chemical- and weather-resistant vinyl
- Durable, permanent adhesive
- Vinyl labels pass IMO 90-day seawater immersion test
- Paper and vinyl labels pass the DOT 30-day exposure requirement
- Meets 49 CFR 172.400; ICAO 5-3; and IMO 5.2 design requirements